Wednesday, March 10, 2010

One more to go...

I had my Personality midterm today...let's just pretend that didn't happen. Tomorrow is Music History...yeah that one might be repressed as well. Papers I'm good with and don't mind writing...exams, on the other hand, not so much. I literally can't memorize as much as I need to, especially with all the dates necessary for history along with being able to aurally recognize pieces. I really need to train my ear.
On the plus side of life, my order from Eddie Bauer finally came. I don't normally shop there, but Mom called me a week or so ago and told me to check out their clearance section since they had an anniversary sale going on as well...and things have changed for the better over there, for sure. Still a bit too much velour, but there will always be too much velour in the world. Anyway, I got some adorable red patent buckle-toe flats and a black cotton/cashmere blend boyfriend cardi...for less than $60, including shipping! That is a good deal in my book! I think both items cost around that originally, so I was super excited :) I wore the flats today, and they definitely need some breaking in, and I've got the blisters to prove it. Oh well, so cute they're totally worth it, and I really should have expected it what with all the walking I do. I'm looking forward to wearing the cardi...I tried it on last night (of course) and it fits well and the material is very soft. Well worth the price, even if I do now own 3 black cardis...
 image                       image
Sorry about the tiny pics (and incorrectly colored cardi). Someday I will use my camera to take pictures of things other than food, I swear. 
Speaking of food, I'm going to bake cookies tomorrow. I'll need it after the disaster that is midterms...any suggestions as to what kind? 
And now I have got to get back to studying. Now. See you on the flip side!
e.t.a: This is how I feel about what I need to have memorized:
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment