Friday, March 12, 2010

It's offically spring break!

And yes, I'm spending the first night of it watching Casablanca and tooling around on the internet. For some reason I was pooped at the end of work tonight!
Yesterday I made some chai shortbread cookies with chocolate decoration. They're based on this recipe...all I did was add some chai spices (until...it seemed right? I'm so precise, I know) and then melted chocolate in a makeshift pastry bag (ie ziploc baggie with a corner cut off). I'm basically obsessed with chai in every form-straight tea, lattes, anything chai-flavored. So last year when I found chai spice, I decided it would be in everything I make...a goal I've been quite successful in. Now, decorating...not so much. I think I need more practice...
Mmm chai. I might actually eat some of these instead of giving them all away, ha.
That's all for me, folks. I'm going to continue avoiding this nasty, rainy night by curling up in my bed watching movies. Oh how I love spring break :)
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment