Thursday, March 11, 2010

I made it!

Midterms are over, thank goodness. My Music History went maybe a little better than expected, but since I had very low expectations to start with...hey, at least it's done. And now I just have to get through 1 more class and 2 days of work before I go to Ann Arbor to see the fam! This also means I get to continue working my way through LOST, since I had to take a break over the last couple weeks. I've just started Season 3.
I also get to browse Etsy again, yay! I've discovered I have to have a definite theme to look for, otherwise I just don't know where to start. Today it's elephants...Mommy dearest loves them, so this one's for her...
this one's a cutie, definitely more my mom's style-simplicity at its finest

I want this guy for myself! So whimisical, yet sophisticated.

Y'all know I love lockets. And the swallow in the chain is perfect.
Jewelry isn't the only option...Mom and I share a love of stationary.
These might be for kids but I would totally use them.

Adorable and not as girly. Sometimes you just gotta give up pink. Crazy, I know.

Here's a big kid card! Sometimes I like to pretend I'm an adult, and this would be perfect for that grown-up correspondence.
Oh Etsy, how you tempt me.
Oh! And now that midterms are over, maybe I'll have time to read a book or two and even review it. Maybe? I hope so!
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment