Sunday, January 10, 2010

Yet another attempt...

at blogging. I've lost track of what blog number I'm on...3? 4? But every time I lose interest or enthusiasm or just time. My last attempt was chronicling my semester abroad in Berlin. I made it to fall break (which is a long time, considering the past ones) and then kind of gave up. So this one...I'm not setting taxing demands.
I'll try to update three times a week.
I'm warning you right now, most of what is on here will be (uninspired) pictures of stuff I've baked, which I'm told is delicious but I'm more of a savory person myself. Or of books I'm reading-I read all the time but never keep track of what I've read. I figured what better time to start marking it down. Or of things I want to buy but won't because I go to NYU and therefore shouldn't spend money on anything other than that ridiculously overpriced school. Although every once in a while I do break down and shop. Because I love it and I love pretty shiny new things.
I may also post about music but to be honest I tend to obsess over a certain album/artist for months before listening to anything new. Like Joshua Radin, hence the name of the blog. "Brand New Day" is from his second full album, Simple Times, and is something I'm trying to remind myself of-each day is its own. (And he's brilliant and you should all buy all his music and listen to it all the time...that's what I do)

No comments:

Post a Comment