Friday, February 12, 2010

Winter Olympics!

Woohoo! I don't know about y'all, but I'm definitely most excited for the figure skating. It's so beautiful and precise...and the pairs skating requires such ridiculous strength. In preparation for it, tonight my dorm is showing Cool Runnings then the Opening Ceremonies. Plus free food :)



I've also been watching Blades of Glory. Oh man I'd forgotten how funny it is. I'm usually not a fan of these kind of movies at all-and I mean at all-but the actors all interact so perfectly. And the team of Stranz and Fairchild...too hilarious.


Are all y'all watching the Opening Ceremonies tonight? What's your favorite winter sport? I personally am happy to watch them all while wrapped in a blanket, drinking tea or hot cocoa :)
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment