Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Hoot hoot!

Lately I have been loving this retro owl trend. I think I first started noticing it last year, but it's really taken off recently...
At Papyrus, we have a ton of cute stationary...

And so many Etsy sellers have absolutely adorable items, especially the jewelry...I've been wanting a large owl pendant for quite some time, and I may have to treat myself just a little bit since I've finally been paid... :)

adorable pendant by jaemade

love the University of Michigan colors by RachelleD

a little simpler, but still super cute necklace by wattlebird

I also have a deep and abiding love for lockets (by CosmicGirl)

Would it be weird to own more than one owl necklace? Because all of these are just too-hoo cute!

1 comment:

  1. Anthropologie is currently selling a cute owl apron which I had to purchase this weekend. (http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=770946&navAction=jump&search=true&parentid=SEARCH_RESULTS)

    sugarandspiceandnice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete