Monday, January 25, 2010

Loooong day

Today was my first day at Papyrus! Woo! All went well-tons of forms, training, trial and error. So I'm absolutely exhausted. Classes then 5 1/2 hours of work? I don't know how people (like my manager) do full time school and a full time job. Good for them-I don't think I could. I think this job will be good, although at the moment I'm concerned with remembering everything. Having never worked in retail, the entire concept of marketing, the customers, even cash registers! is new to me. However, working at a camp my job was to make people happy...so I'm just gonna draw on that and hope that I can pick everything up and remember it!
My RA had a cocoa, cookies, and paper snowflake "party" this evening...cute. I love hot cocoa but never buy it, so I totally hit that up :)
Oh, and the quest for the shoes? Not the cheapest, but I love them. They're soooo cute and after standing all afternoon and walking to and from class, my feet feel fine-these Aldo Manni flats are great! The only prblem is now I want them in pink, too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment